Wanted: Smart, ambitious reporters
We are looking for excellent writers with professional journalism experience and strong reporting skills, who can turn around a story quickly, with style and accuracy.
To write for our clients, you need to move fast, write well and above all get it right.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Story generation.
- Consistently meet deadlines.
- Work in a team of editorial professionals.
- Native Romanian or Russian as well as English.
- Strong internet browsing skills, an eye for detail and a critical mind.
- Should be able to work both independently and to cooperate on tasks with a variety of other people on our global online news desk.
- Ability to develop sources through networking, using the telephone and developing relationships with partners.
- Ability to identify leads for stories.
- Must be an excellent multi-tasker and a fast learner.
The successful applicants will be interested in covering any subjects circulating in the media.
What’s in it for you? Opportunity. The opportunity to make a difference in your community by making the local message heard in the intentional media; to get published in the international major mass media; to work with top-flight editors and writers; to grow professionally and personally and advance your career; and to be rewarded when you excel.
If you think you would have fun and find rewarding becoming a leading voice in your community and spreading the word globally; and you think you have the right stuff and enthusiasm, then send us a resume and cover letter, and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Salary up to 20000 lei
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Journalist”.
- Program de lucru 8 ore pe zi
- Locuri disponibile 2
- Salariul minim 20000 Lei
- Țara de destinație Moldova
- Cazare Neasigurată de angajator
- Transport Neasigurat de angajator
- Alimentație Neasigurată de angajator
- Durata contractului 3 luni cu posibilitate de prelungire automată a contractului de muncă.
Bonusuri oferite angajatului
Aplică la oferta de muncă
- Aplică la oferta de muncă!
Telefoane de contact angajator: /
Cerințe și despre angajator
- Cerințe de calificare Personal calificat
- Vârsta 18 - 50 ani
- Gen Bărbați, Femei
- Limba Engleză, Română, Rusă
- Pașaport MD
- Profesie Traduceri, Jurnalism, Mass-media
- Experiență 1-3-ani
- Acte necesare Diplomă de studii
- Studii Superioare
The Fourth Estate Alliance
The Fourth Estate Alliance is a not-for-profit NGO set up to promote independent freelance journalism by connecting editorial professionals directly with publishers. At the Fourth Estate Alliance (T4) separation between journalism and public relations is at the heart of what we do. Commercial interests play no part in the creation of our content. Bad journalism is bad for everyone. We verify existing news to maintain the integrity of the news landscape, we verify news sources, and we verify journalists. Alongside this, as an independent reporters’ network, our members produce their own original content to further enrich the news landscape. Our freelancers are organised together into agencies based around geographical locations or subject areas, each with their own virtual newsrooms. The teams then work together to produce content that is fed into a targeted distribution network. This maximises the potential for publication, and saves time for busy desk editors. The software we use was originally developed in the late 1990s by a NAPA (National Association of Press Agencies) accredited news agency for content distribution. It has been modified over two decades to ensure content is delivered directly to the news queues of local, national and international media institutions.Toate ofertele angajatorului